BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

My modem stays on 24*7 and I am not getting these redirects like earlier since last 2 months at least.

I was not really bothered about these threads until now. i started getting these annoying ads injected into my browser every now and then, it is happening since past 1 week, WTF? I didn't subscribe to that!

for now, plan is to send an appeal hoping that the senior management guy would see the reason in the questions asked.
too bad i do not have any connection that might help with the process of filing an official complaint with trai. no idea if sending a regular letter with details would be enough to get the attention of the people who have actual powers.

the one thing you can do to help yourself is file a complaint with pgportal. bsnl is known to disable ads on individual accounts which file complaints through pgportal.

Would be sending the appeal today. Not very hopeful. BSNL like IRCTC has decided that they are going to monetize their online platforms through advertisements. Even if it is a nuisance and a privacy/security nightmare.

Could anyone please educate on how to send complaint through PGPortal correctly.
This problem has only begun.... Could get a lot worse if not nipped in the bud.
I am appealing to those who complained & got their User IDs protected from these advertisements which are unethical, wrong & dangerous.

PGPortal is quite simple.
Load the website
Select: “Please Lodge your grievance here”
Select: “Public Grievance”
Agree and Submit
Select Telecommunications Department, fill up the form and submit.

Thanks for the quick reply
Yes... I got till the Public Grievance Part.. Thereafter Selected Telecom Department--> BSNL
Now what to enter in 'Grievance Category'?
Please give the description you mentioned in: 'Grievance Description upto 3957 characters'
Where to enter the BSNL Broadband User Id Or You have to enter the Phone Number?