BSNL New User: Connection Troubles

• Thread starter Thread starter sjeet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 11,495
@/members/sjeet/
Congrats. Just confirm you are using the original userid/password.
Suggestion : take screenshots of all pages in modem settings, before attempting WIFI connection!
reference for :
TRENDnet Downloads

Using same user password: Confirmed.I will take the screen shots this time before trying some thing new.Thank you essbebe.

/members/sjeet/Sorry to bother again.Curious about the Diagnostics page . Does the OAM F5 show pass now ?

Actually thats the first thing i checked after I got hooked last day.Yes it says PASS.Will post screen shot some time. Infact it says PASS against all parametrs (except USB off course)

No problem. screenshot not required.

Hello Guys ..I think the thread needs to be reopened...i am having bb from 1 year..i am on home 500combo.. i am facing the same prob that "sjeet" faced..the problem is there for me from November 24th..its almost 1 week and bsnl ppl have done nothing usefull..i had registered several complaints from nov24th..still no response.. does anyone here knows solution for this prob..??(PPP Down) my password was reset once last week..one of the ladt in CSC called exchange and asked to change the port.. now they are telling me they have changed port twice in exchange..but i am still facing the problem.. does anyone know where to report this prob in bangalore at a higher level ?? landline is working perfectly fine.. I tried my modem (UT300R2U) at my friends place..with my user id and password..it worked fine..and the usage has been credited to my id itslef..so i guess my id and password is correct.. guys please help..i am without broadband for over a week now.. (the guys in bsnl office were speaking something like indoor and outdoor problem)(problem from indoor etc..)what does it suppose to meanWhat is indoor and outdoor ??

I tried my modem (UT300R2U) at my friends place..with my user id and password..it worked fine..
and the usage has been credited to my id itslef..
so i guess my id and password is correct..

How come your Username and password work on your friends phone line ??????????? :confused::cool2:

@Sahyadrii dont know whether it usally works or not !!but i tried it in 2 of my friends house..on diff days to be precise..one place with my modem only..and other place with my friends modem..(both time my user name and password ).On both occasions it did work..

your snr values are too low .line check required.
verify your username and password by entering it in usage check portal and reenter in modem configuration page and click on save/reboot.configure your modem for pppoe.enable dhcp and nat (if applicable).
post your ping results for any domain and its IP.

Back