BSNL Pro: Android and Chrome Apps to monitor your BSNL Broadband usage

Did you find this extension useful?

• Total voters
Please allow us to opt out of logging data/running the app in the background.
I'm personally happy enough with the existing functionality and would rather not have an extension running in the background after exiting Chrome (none of the extensions I have enabled at present do this).

chrome://settings/?search=Continue+running+background+apps+when+Google+Chrome+is+closed

Please allow us to opt out of logging data/running the app in the background.
I'm personally happy enough with the existing functionality and would rather not have an extension running in the background after exiting Chrome (none of the extensions I have enabled at present do this).
Okay. we will add the option to opt-out of logging

mbps should be used instead of MBPS. but seems great!
@Sushubh Thanks for the tip. Fixed in latest update (V0.5). Added Top Up plan too .
tbqDGo6.png

it works now. can u add profiles in this? like i have 2 bsnl connections one at home and one at work place... ??
@webie Currently we show the usage details based on the network that you are connected to. Even if we provide profile option, you need to be connected to either home or office network to see the usage. Again. you wont be able to see your office data usage from your home. We will think about including this feature.
Thank you for the suggestion!

This app stopped working for me since 19-01-2019 (or may be even earlier). So do the user profile page of BSNL.

Last edited:

Back