Cloudflare Warp+

And a cool way to bypass telecom restrictions too, I guess. I wonder who would really use Cloudflare to do anything shady though.

This is INDIA, nothing goes through official channels

Being friends with a couple of people who are in cyber cell I can say that everything is being watched.

But they really go through a tough time dealing with wallet transfer scams, folks are notoriously creative with their techniques and traces.

Even encrypted traffic?(cyber cell as in indian organisation or something else)
They can't just decrypt encrypted traffic, it takes a lot of computing power and money for that. They'd do it only on specific targets. Not 1 billion people.

waiting for @Samuel 's response but I don't know if he will reply with a specific answer, I am curious if they have metadata enough to wrench me wit $5 car spare

@Realme It's easier for censorship than monitoring. Unless India starts the Great Firewall of India then it's a different story.

Anyway, Edward Snowden once said, "If you collect everything, you understand nothing".

Look at the NSA, they collected everything, including the would-be Boston bombings. But couldn't stop it because there's too much data to comb through.

Internet monitoring is mostly for censorship and restriction of free speech purposes. It never really helps reduce cybercrime.

God Said, "If you are a common man then encryption will decrypt itself, if blessed, best of evidences will bury themselves"

--This is the one of the teachings I believe

We plan to add WARP+ support in the coming months to allow you to leverage Cloudflare's Argo network for even faster Internet performance. We will provide a plan option for existing WARP+ subscribers to add additional devices at a discount. In the meantime, existing WARP+ users will be among the first to be invited to try WARP for macOS and Windows. If you are a WARP+ subscriber, check your 1.1.1.1 app over the coming weeks for a link to an invitation to try the new WARP for macOS and Windows clients.

Back