Cloudflare Warp+

I can't load my router page when warp is enabled 🤔

i have four routers on my network. only erx is inaccessible. rest are loading just fine. trying on local 192.x.x.x ips.

Last edited:
I need some help here..
Can it be used to download +0rr3n+s on desktop? Do I need to use warp or warp+ for the same?

warp is just encrypted dns. warp/warp+ is the actual VPN part. warp is the free edition, warp+ is the one where you either pay or get data through referrals (in addition to free 1GB data they offer iirc).

it is not designed to anonymize your internet activity like typical vpns. it is designed to improve your routing. this is perfect for bsnl users suffering from ad injections for instance.

basically you cannot pick a server of your choice on it like regular vpn services. and i believe cloudflare might reveal your online activity if they get a court order from indian government because they seem to have local operations which makes them accountable to local laws?

i am not sure how they are going to handle torrents as it is running as a system app and not browser addon. i guess they ignore certain ports that are used by p2p apps? browser downloads should be covered by it. also interesting would be how they would be handling isp specific blocks. does it open p2p sites on airtel? or if they are using airtel gateway on their bombay servers, would it block p2p sites for me if i use it on excitel?

maybe they do not have indian office because they don't seem to charge gst on domain renewals...

Last edited:
Why below site shows my actual ip instead of cf one.

@Sushubh one of the bsnl user reported his valorant ping go down to 55ms from initial 110+ms after using warp+
As you said it's a perfect tool for bsnl ftth customers and gamers, for fixing their routing issues.

Gamers please post your international ping to game servers after using warp+

because it is not designed to be a vps. i see your actual isp ip here on the forum for instance. this is probably because cloudflare has modules with all popular web servers where the real ip of the visitor is forwarded to the host. they had to do this because when they launched... and since they sit in front of the websites... all visitors ips would be cloudflares.

An update has been pushed. It's 1.2.1306.0 now. I forgot to see what changes have been made.

@Ameen not much of a gamer now-a-days but pings do get high for certain sites, some don't get affected and some reduce. My cousin was here for 2 days and he played pubg mobile most of the time and pings were 32-40 ms on BSNL. Today he went back so can't test but pings on gameserverping.com do get high when WARP is on.

Also, pings to 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8 increase instead of going down on WARP.

Why below site shows my actual ip instead of cf one.
Cloudflare protected sites can see your actual IP even when you use WARP. WARP is not meant for anonymity. Though websites outside CF network can't see your real IP as of now, but CF is working on it to forward your real IP to sites even outside CF network.

Back