Diagnose Mtnl Triband Broadband Problems

then it may require the opening of particular port for that particular game, if you have port opened then your friend may not have, try opening port for the game in firewall and also in your modem

K can u help me opening a port for Fifa 10 its a direct ip game where i just have to give the ip on my screen to the opponent and he connects from his end there is no port at the end.. The ip in the game is the one i set in my lan properties...

Respected sir,

I m using mtnl land-line phone 01126669138 with internet but its not working last 25 days. i have looked a complain for dead phone (complain no. 171) but no resolution till today. i m waiting only it will be resolved but problem is same. i m taking follow up regularly on some provided phone but they inform me only that ur complain under process. i m not able which type process is going on. i m very disappointed with mtnl service. My address HO. NO. 399, Gali No. 7, Sakti Vihar , Mithapur, BadarPur Border, New delhi,110044

i m requested u sir pls get to resolved it as soon as possible. I hope u will take a action for it.

Thanks & Regard

Vivek Kumar

Respected sir,

I m using mtnl land-line phone 01126669138 with internet but its not working last 25 days. i have looked a complain for dead phone (complain no. 171) but no resolution till today. i m waiting only it will be resolved but problem is same. i m taking follow up regularly on some provided phone but they inform me only that ur complain under process. i m not able which type process is going on. i m very disappointed with mtnl service. My address HO. NO. 399, Gali No. 7, Sakti Vihar , Mithapur, BadarPur Border, New delhi,110044

i m requested u sir pls get to resolved it as soon as possible. I hope u will take a action for it.

Thanks & Regard

Vivek Kumar

Hey buddy Please remove your tel No.'s/address from the above post, its unwise to display your tel no.'s/address in public forums.

Respected sir,

Thanks & Regard

Vivek Kumar

TO WHOME YOU SEND THIS MAIL, to your Area Manager,or General Manager. you can find email address of your area manager and general manager at the link below
In case if you have any difficulty regarding faults

i have 599 unlimited plan having speed 512kbps....but i getting very low speed around 20kbps for both downloading and uploading......My modem is T-kd 318-MI.......what optimal setting i must use...after performing test on 192.168.1.1....i got following result...Testing ATM OAM segment ping FAILTesting ATM OAM end to end ping FAIL...except these all r pass...r these results r ok???plz help me...

Same issues. Also, is there a way to RESET the modem back to the 2240 kbps Line Down rate? Get a new modem or reset settings on this on? Speeds pathetic, Ping is pathetic. What the hell have they been doing suddenly last few weeks?Add to this: - Frequent disconnections - like the good ole DIALUP days.. Fme. - On watching the modem constantly in a tab as I worked online.. ADSL link down, Authentication failure, all sorts of isses.. Also when Modem shows everything in SUMMARY to be OK.. at that time no pages will open... until I restart the damn thing.. Then it works for a bit .. 5 mins later.. ADSL link down..

Same issues. Also, is there a way to RESET the modem back to the 2240 kbps Line Down rate? Get a new modem or reset settings on this on?

Speeds pathetic, Ping is pathetic. What the hell have they been doing suddenly last few weeks?

Add to this:
- Frequent disconnections - like the good ole DIALUP days.. Fme.
- On watching the modem constantly in a tab as I worked online.. ADSL link down, Authentication failure, all sorts of isses.. Also when Modem shows everything in SUMMARY to be OK.. at that time no pages will open... until I restart the damn thing..
Then it works for a bit .. 5 mins later.. ADSL link down..

Which modem do you have,I have the D-Link 502t and facing severe problems the adsl light along with ethernet light used to go off,no fixed time sometimes within 5mins after 1hr or used to work the full night.After some 6 complaints with the assurance of modem replacement nothing was done,but after the last complaint(7th one) the net is working a bit fine, but now the lights don't go off get the not connected to internet sign on the internet access icon and only once has the ethernet light gone off :wall:

Which modem do you have,I have the D-Link 502t and facing severe problems the adsl light along with ethernet light used to go off,no fixed time sometimes within 5mins after 1hr or used to work the full night.After some 6 complaints with the assurance of modem replacement nothing was done,but after the last complaint(7th one) the net is working a bit fine, but now the lights don't go off get the not connected to internet sign on the internet access icon and only once has the ethernet light gone off :wall:

Yogi - I am having frequent disconnections.. So I opened up a small window / tab to constantly see the modem status info (wireless so a bit away).

I keep getting -
ADSL Link Issue
PPP Down
PPP Authentication
Sometimes everythings there with WAN IP and still pages dont open.

Happens anywhere from 5 mins to an hour.

Hate having to restart everytime. Its like freaking dialup days.

Back