Did Airtel increase FUP on VDSL (V-Fiber) plans ?

• Thread starter Thread starter netfreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 5,874
Is the one time bonus supposed to be repeated?

My monthly data allowance is 290 GB, plus 1000 GB as a bonus. Last month I used 834 GBs, so ideally 834-290=544 GBs should be deducted from the 1000 GB right?

This month again the Airtel App shows a total data of 1290 GB available.

Just an hour ago received a call from Airtel and they are offering me true unlimited plan for 2499. I refused because I don’t want to pay that much as I am paying right now 1049 plus tax and getting 900gb which is more than enough.

P.S. I am on retention plan 50% discount.

What is the maximum limit for data rollover coz in postpaid mobile connection it is 200GB.

As i mentioned in my other topic,has anyone managed to get a second 500 GB bonus? If so,how?

Now only if greedy Airtel would increase the FUP limit to a minimum 100-200 GB.The 50 GB limit is bullshit.On top of that speed is down to 1 MBPS.They could have halved it,say after 50 GB you get 20 MBPS till a certain amount and then it decreases gain by half to 10 MBPS.They coul d easily go for various combinations of speed/data,but they have a very regressive outlook as a company.

Sadly my 500 GB bonus got over today and i'm stuck at 1 MBPS till next 3 weeks.(n).The Smartbytes options don't appeal to me either.Has anyone managed to get a second 500 GB bonus from Airtel? :p;)

Back