Don't buy Tata Sky HD +

• Thread starter Thread starter sa_kiran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 15,653
Why should the thread be renamed? OP didn't like the response from TS and have shared his experience.. now if 80% think TS is good doesn't make it good for OP too ..There r many other threads which are praising TS.. so if someone had a bad experience than tht should also be shared..

Why should the thread be renamed? OP didn't like the response from TS and have shared his experience.. now if 80% think TS is good doesn't make it good for OP too ..
There r many other threads which are praising TS.. so if someone had a bad experience than tht should also be shared..

+1

admin was just asking yar everyone relax he doesn't do anything that members wont like :D

Bad luck yaar. Its like when everyone is breaking traffic law but only you get caught. ;-D

can you please tell me how many cables are required for Tata Sky hd+ set top box connection?. Is it possible to to connect it on single cable through splitter or something?. I did not buy airtel hd dvr because it needs 2 separate cable connections and my internal wiring only has 1 cable.

One off case :)

Majority (90%) people using TATA Sky HD + seem to be happy with the services (i am one of them ....no issues what so ever )

If you have 1 internal cable, It is enough. you can use a splitter at your STB. But the splitter cost you 1k bucks!

^^^ splitter is the right way to go but a splitter doesn't cost 1000 bucks dude... it costs a non-standard installation wherein 125 bucks are reduced from your account. also if you are subscribed to mega pack even that comes free :)

^^^ splitter is the right way to go but a splitter doesn't cost 1000 bucks dude... it costs a non-standard installation wherein 125 bucks are reduced from your account. also if you are subscribed to mega pack even that comes free :)

are you guys talking about this splitter?
Splitter 2 Way CATV Coaxial Cable Connector Silver Tone - Rs.399
eBay India: Splitter 2 Way CATV Coaxial Cable Connector Silver Tone (item 110685987676 end time 15-May-2011 15:58:41 IST)

btw, i just bought airtel digital HD set top box because stupid installer told me that he needs 2 cables for airtel hd recorder. I told him to install splitter but he claimed it will not work. i feel like cheated and punching this guy for mis communication.

Back