Don't buy Tata Sky HD +

• Thread starter Thread starter sa_kiran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 15,653
Yeah right, the logo never appears on the screen. Its only when there was signal issue yesterday, that i came to know that its a TS transmission being broadcasted.As a matter of fact its a huge campus here to which they supply cable lines, and charge a meagre 50,000pa. I say meagre, coz there are residences & Hostels & guest rooms all having TVs in dedicated rooms. So u can imagine how TVs get the connection!!

yeah bcoz cable operator must b using dreambox to relay Tata Sky signal which omits logo

What do u guys suggest, shud i report this?? That is, after i leave this place!!

You can report it even now and ask TS for some special package. They are professional enough not to give out names (I think)

Better wud be i return & then silently drop a bomb on the Cable operator here......coz i dont want anyone to even think of me for raising suspicion.And i am having a D2h connection at home, so i need to change my connection altogether to obtain the benefits they offer.But in the meantime, do provide me the no. where i can report this!!

I don't think there is a separate number. All you need to do is call up their customer care and tell them you think there is suspicious activity going on. Get a ticket number. They would most likely ask you for the code that appears on the screen, share it with them if you have it with you

Ok, so i have to be here to report it......no probs, i can do that on a day just before i leave!!

I had my engineer coming in Today for the Airtel HD DVR upgrade. Since he insisted for 2 cables i had to send him back as i dont have a provision to lay two cables to the set top box. Wanted to know whether any of you have a setup of Airtel HD DVR with a Single cable from Dish and a splitter.

It just does not work. It hangs, it restarts, it mutes, changes channels without commands........

The call center is equally bad. They schedule visits by engineers, who never show up. Some idiotic engineer shows up once in a while and says do not watch HD channels!

I was watching the match yesterday and during the Pakistani batting, I had to power off and power on the STB at least 20 times!

When i purcahsed TS HD+ i faced a different issue - soem times the STB does not accepts the signal from the remote we had press the remote keys for 4 -5 times...this happens probably once in 20 - 30 mins....

TS changed atleast 2-3 STbs to solve this issue but this problem persisted finally got a STB with trouble free but after using it that STB for 8 months i faced the thread starters problem...they replaced my STB problem solved but new problem again my 1st problem started to occur....TS changed 3-4 STBs this time finally got a well functioned STB which is working fine without issues for the past 4 months...

Back