Excitel Broadband: 50mbps for Rs. 800, 75mbps for Rs. 970 & 100mbps for Rs. 1145

@salaxzar Do ask the seller about firmware language before buying.

I have the Mi Router 3, the Taiwanese firmware has English and performance wise it's slightly better than WR-841N. For dual band routers, I'd say go with one that has atleast dual-core CPU, the single core on this Xiaomi router gets overwhelmed pretty quickly and 5 Ghz seems to only work in the same room but that should be attributed to short range on this band.

Last edited:
@salaxzar I am also currently using mi wifi 3 and speed is quite nice and I am able to get consistent 90-95Mbps even on 2.4ghz band and same on 5Ghz band and the range is nice as well for 2.4ghz band, if you don't mind buying internationally you could try gearbest for official English version and choose priority line for shipping as it's free for some items including this and get it within 7-10 days

If you have the budget, I would suggest purchasing TP Link Archer C7, my friend has it and it works wonderfully, reaches 500Mbps on LAN and full 50Mbps on WAN on 5G Band and 900Mbit on LAN Wired.

Last edited by a moderator:
I take back what I said before, Excitel is going insane lots of sites related to servers inaccessible now which is well working before but not now
one of them is online.net servers

Back