Excitel Broadband: 50mbps for Rs. 800, 75mbps for Rs. 970 & 100mbps for Rs. 1145

I just hope it works well because aside those sites issue
excitel frequent disconnection is bad too, sometimes there is no net all night till 11 pm
if problem still exist gonna switch back to adn, disconnection is there too but not that much

Update :
IDK what happened net gone for 1 hour lodged the complaint now back and boom everything started working again.

Looks like these speeds are only applicable to your current region only.
6272832493.png

6272834300.png

6272836066.png

6272838044.png

6272839972.png

@john_dud isn't that true for every isp ?
Edit: ok i did speedtest on different servers and went as far as islamabad(+700km) and my 25Mbps speed didn't change much on hathway so i was wrong speed doesn't change at these distances.

Pasteboard — Uploaded Image

Anyway how do i attach pics, I'm on mobile and i cannot see attach option

Last edited:
since the launch of new 100 Mbps plans , my internet goes down every night from 8-9 pm till 9-10 am in the morning. i wonder if its the lco that deliberately is turning off his network at night and turning back on in the morning .

last night as well , came back from the office at 9.30 , internet was down , called lco obviously he didnt pick up , internet was down the entire night.
just came back online at around 10 am . i dont know what to do :/

Try messaging him on WhatsApp or use a different number. maybe he isn't picking up because it's you.

It seems you can't reopen tickets anymore and if you try to create a ticket for the same issue it just tells you that there's already a ticket open for the same issue. Tried reporting this speed issue, CSE called me but at that time the speeds seemed ok so he closed the ticket and now I can't open a new one or reopen the closed one. LCO says these are initial problems and will be resolved soon once they're upto capacity which means Excitel screwed up the implementation and upgraded the plans prematurely before their network was even ready. In short I'm paying for this test phase, it's like Windows 10 all over again for me.

Last edited:
they also accept complaints through the email listed on the website.
and since they can see your logged in history, they would have enough evidence to see the extent of downtime.
what they do about it is completely different issue.

Back