Excitel Broadband: 50mbps for Rs. 800, 75mbps for Rs. 970 & 100mbps for Rs. 1145

my tickets about downtime are closed like 12 hours after the problem is resolved (by itself). i also get a text after another 12 hours. asking me to install the app to stay updated with outages lol.

btw regarding the twitch issue. my office got spectranet and i did a tracert . both excitels and spectranets tracert match i.e they take the same route to live.twitch.tv

at this point im 100% sure that issue is not on tatas or reliances side , from whom excitel buys bandwidth . its definitely on excitels end.

tagging them for the last time , in the hope that they really do figure this out
@Excitel @philip marlowe

He could but looking at how upload speeds is not affected at all, network congestion is the more likely reason.

what would lco gain by tampering with your connection. he is not paying for the bandwidth from my understanding. excitel is handing that aspect.

Just configured MSS clamping on the pppoe interface on my router, now I'll wait and see if it helps my situation. The default MTU was 1480 bytes so configured MSS of 1440 bytes, 1480-40.

definitely network congestion. Apparently my local ISP is better than this "new" company. I get full 10Mbps no matter where the server is in the world. fast.com gives 12Mbps speed. @Excitel High speeds are useless unless it can be applied to entire internet.

Last edited:
lol

SqU1OVn.png

Back