Excitel Broadband: 50mbps for Rs. 800, 75mbps for Rs. 970 & 100mbps for Rs. 1145

what's the use of this speed
when they're failing to provide stable connection
today itself connection down for like 10th time now, with the decrease in price and increment in plan service downgraded too much

Well well it seems everyone faces these speed problems. Atleast MSS clamping has helped with massive fluctuations in my case.

We're aware of the issues that are caused owing to instability. This is primarily linked to LCOs where the last mile network isn't managed or even set-up properly, to begin with. We are making every effort possible to focus on resolving such issues, especially when we notice a particular LCO to be problematic in this regard, on a regular basis.

For the issue you highlighted about Twitch (and Fast.com), please refer to our response, above.

"Packet lost problem is LCO side/ last mile problem" is pure rubbish and part of Blame game, i see live example of it.
My friend living in patel nagar. his LCO provide both hathway & excitel.
he was using hathway 10Mbps with no packet loss problem but shinny 20Mbps excitel was offered to him by LCO and he opt. excitel because of better speed and No FUP bullshit.
unfortunately on Excitel he start facing packet loss problem... He used Excitel 3months & return back to Hathway & guess what ? Packet loss problem disappeared.
Same LCO providing 2 isp one(Hathway) has almost zero packetloss problem and other isp(Excitel) is curse for online gaming because of packet loss...where's the problem is pretty clear.

And about Your focus on improving last mile LCO...I see no improvement in connection
Iam using Excitel since 4/20Mbps was offered at 739Rupee at that time packet loss was not a problem connection was slow but better.
that time excitel was available only few areas of delhi. "good old days of Excitel".

But when excitel spread its network with tremendous speed, Network quality was degraded & all we left with fast speed and packetloss.
I placed 100s of complaint about packet loss and NO person visit to me from excitel side and LCO don't know about packet loss...CC guys always refer my complaint to LCO .............all in all it become a loop full of stupidity.

Either speed is 50Mbps or 100Mbps its useless for me as after using excitel from past 1 year nothing left to download, all I want stability.

hathway is using the same technology for last mile connectivity as excitel? ethernet from what i know.

A few weeks back my LCO guy told me that they have applied for JIO fibre too! Dont know the truth in that. He just said wait and watch.

Back