Excitel Broadband: 50mbps for Rs. 800, 75mbps for Rs. 970 & 100mbps for Rs. 1145

you have to understand that you are not going to get 50mbps everywhere. these speeds would be gettable on peered servers and servers with good routing. and at these speeds it does not really matter if you are getting 30mbps or 40mbps because there is very little that needs constant 50mbps.

tested on NY and paris server . getting about 20-30 Mbps . testd fast.com getting only about 5 Mbps . dont have netflix account so cant test that

Hi Sushubh,

My account is not the official Excitel account - it's a personal account of someone who is deeply involved with Excitel.

Please allow the official Excitel account ...members/70736/ with the nickname "Excitel".

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Excitel is not here to say that they are always right, but just to answer queries that some of your users are having and to clarify doubts on policies/decisions taken by Excitel. We believe this helps to the entire community.

P.S. Consider my account as NON official Excitel account. I'm equal to all your other users and please consider everything that I say as rather personal position not definitely Excitel position.

Twitch still buffers at anything above 480p, speeds only seem to reach 4Mbps. Fast.com only reaches 3Mbps. Excitel is good for peering traffic ( YouTube reaches 80Mbps) . Excitel is supposed to provide 50/75/100 Mbps for ALL the websites, not just the commonly used ones.

Something wrong with your connection/ LCO....

mine working fine 720/ 1080....

6262331533.png
6262671147.png

People see Non Peering Speed still holds good:)
to find exactly that does excitel offer speed for file hoster or not i uploaded file on my premium acc and checked it
i think streaming sites like vimeo have less speed 2-3mbps
Although Some time ihave to face discconection problem :oops:
for that i keep airtel as backup
but still what i see is 80% of site giving ~80mbps speed

Last edited:
Hi Sushubh,

My account is not the offici\el position.

Hey Marlowe PLs let us know how did u u break this speed barrier
u just speed 100mbps
how how??
are u using speed from jio airtel dedicated line??
or importing speed from bangladesh?
I hope shubush will unban yr acc soon
u can reply to me via yr this acc too

Back