Excitel Broadband: 50mbps for Rs. 800, 75mbps for Rs. 970 & 100mbps for Rs. 1145

How is the wireless range of this router across floors & walls on same floor.....

look forward to buy this..... if its good....
not that great, but then again i have even tried ac60 and Netgear nighthawk and there range was more or less same as c20 so i sticked to my c20 and returned them. ATM im using two of these devices to cover my house and its still not sufficient. PS i live in a flat.

so removed the ban on @Excitel. i see they are already here. i suppose i can let others communicate with them while ignoring them personally. cheers all.

First time I am getting good speeds on fast.com. Is the peering finally working?

Q1PnflL.png

If you're into data hording, check out reddit.com/r/datahoarder you can actually help the community in preventing huge amounts of data being lost forever due the company behind them just abandoning/shutting down it's service forever.

you need to make this data available to public. excitel without public/static ip does not really provide you with many options. the above community seems to be focused on people who can download data that is disappearing and then make it available through an online storage service.

one good use is to seed open source software. but honestly... you would struggle to find people downloading from you even there as better seeders are available usually always lol.

Jio is rumoured to start 100 Mbps fiber plan, and Excitel had already started it with reasonable price. Kudos to them!! Wonder why big names as Airtel, MTNL cannot do the same...

I too have Excitel plan at home. Currently out of town, but will check once I get back home.

I just hope providers like them are able to sustain so that people can get good service at reasonable price and sector is not dominated by few big players who charge unreasonably high price.

Back