Excitel Broadband appears to have doubled speeds on all plans! (Through December as well!)

• Thread starter Thread starter varungarg455
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 15,085
i have so much unwatched stuff... i can go offline for 2 months and still not be able to finish it. :emoji_blush:

i look forward to the launch of Amazon video and a few more services so that local storage becomes essentially unnecessary and one can just stream everything.

i mean excitel is actually fast enough to just use a torrent streaming app like webtorrent to directly start watching using the torrent file without downloading the media first.

it's insane how much things have changed in the last 15 days at my end...

that reminds me, i have to recheck with reliance about my disconnection request. their guy would never visit my place to collect the modem which means they would end up charging me rs. 1500 :emoji_rage:

brqsrx.png

not sure if it was different yesterday for me too.
Nevermind the router. I still have reliance adsl plus tikona wireless access point still in my attic. those bastards never came to collect it. infact tikona router was an expensive looking ubiquitious router. not charged for it

Reliance is Reliance. They like to close things properly. They are also the only company that has refunded me money for all closed services properly and without sending reminders. Once I got a cheque for less than Rs. 5 that got me confused if the bank would even accept a cheque of such a small value. Another time I got a refund cheque of some insurance payment I had made many years ago. It's insane how Reliance suck at everything else but is very particular about issuing refunds.

sytlog.png

is this the real life?

connection is relatively unstable today. have had 3 downtimes in the last 10 minutes.

was able to file a complaint with excitel customer care. guy took me through the entire route again.

router restart
cable out and in
password dubara daalo

also. password appears to be visible in plain text to the customer care guys because he was able to confirm that my password is the same that was issued to me by the lco. so keep that in mind!

for torrents... i am pretty much getting the same speed i was getting on reliance. less than 500kBps. but i keep my upload speed unlimited now. earlier i kept it at 10kBps :P

i have seen speeds of 2MBps on some torrents. VPN might be down at that time. but it was a linux distribution so there was no shortage of seeds.

ok...... finally...... officially endorsed......

Nfinity 20MBps ....... Ki to gai bhains pani main....

Everyone is bragging about Excitel, 40Mbps, 20Mbps, blah,blah ....
and here I am stuck am not even getting 4Mbps properly
:'(:'(:cryingface:

Back