Excitel Broadband appears to have doubled speeds on all plans! (Through December as well!)

• Thread starter Thread starter varungarg455
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 15,085
It takes one week. I was on a shitty Reliance 4mbps just 20 days ago. Now I am on Excitel that stays down for hours during day time. :D

And for me even 2 Mbps is luxury

shitty upload speeds is the most annoying part

Excitel is working perfectly fine for me as well & yes they are providing double speeds only for this month.

5804417279.png

d1ce36074d.png

Excitel Provides symmetric Upload/Download speeds, but sometimes due to various reasons you can't get them fully and list of reasons include, but are not limited to

1. Network issue in last mile provided by our local network partners
2. Local home issue with the Wifi coverage
3. Some WiFi routers simply are not powerful enough to provide high speed

i invested in new hardware for load balancing after getting excitel. too bad it is not capable of gigabit internet. it would be quite worry some if you launch gigabit internet in coming months. i would need to buy new hardware for the entire house! anything above 100mbps would require replacement of all hardware :P

Updating after quite a time
well seems like my LCO is no longer offering Excitel and he moved to better alternative now something called DDC Broadband :|
i paid him already but still receiving excitel messages to pay up for this month
so this only means he is not continuing with excitel anymore

Why do you believe the alternative will be better :) If LCO is same and you were suffering because of him, I doubt things will improve and as far as we know our offer is the best in market in terms of Value for the money.

Well i called him regarding this and he said he is testing new ISP and now it's in effect can't see connected via Excitel at all, when asked about excitel he said they said have it as with the new ISP
been using for ten days it's doing better
as per LCO price is same as Excitel but speed is 15 Mbps, 30 Mbps and 50 Mbps.

Back