Excitel Broadband appears to have doubled speeds on all plans! (Through December as well!)

• Thread starter Thread starter varungarg455
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 15,085
who controls my plan? lco or excitel? i mean if i recharge 699, would i automatically move to 10mbps plan as soon as the new cycle starts?
it is like mobile recharge...... 100 ka karana hai ya 200ka.. It is your choice..... as such you are not bound to any plan.....

dad has a chromebook which he uses to access stock prices. mom has a smartphone but is only used to make calls. so i am the only person properly using the connection hence the dilemma.

100 ka karana hai ya 200ka
well. someone has to manually change my plan in the backend. because there is no option in app or the website to apply for plan change.

wow double speeds for 1 more extra month ??awesome. im calling it now . in jan excitel will announce that they have increased the speeds on all their plans permanently . new years gift from excitel to its customers xD

I'm sure if you are pushy enough the LCO will return you back to the ISP that you wish. At the end of the day LCO also doesn't want to loose customer and if this is the choice "Return me back to Excitel" or "I will go to XYZ then" he will agree.

Well replying a little late coz not active much here

Truth to say as long as i'm getting good speed with proper connectivity i don't have any complaint whether it's excitel or any other isp
and for the pushy part well i can't be pushy with him coz he is the only one in my area who provides proper connectivity with good speed in reasonable price, so no complaint so far

Last edited:
Excitel seems to update their plans yet again. Double speeds plans are now officially updates on their website.
799 : 20 mbps + 20 mbps
1159 : 25 mbps + 30 mbps
1699 : 30 mbps + 50 mbps

Last edited:
i called it first xDD although the speed increase is great. the 799 plan does not benefit from peering. i mean normal connection speed is 20 mbps as well so peering or no peering doesnt effect.
it will be amazing if they increasing peering speed on all plans to 50 mbps or something if not all then atleast 30 mbps on 799 plan so that we actually can benefit from peering .

Non peering and peering speeds are different in excitel. While downloading torrents we actually get 20+20 = 40 mbps in 799 plan.

i dont think thats how it works. on peered torrents u will get peering speeds and not combined of both the two . like 20 mbps on (2.2mb/sec ) , 30 mbps ( 3.2mb/sec ) 50mbps ( 5.2mb/sec) on peering sites.

Excitel provides a total b/w of 80 mbps in 799 plan.
20 mbps download + 20 mbps upload peered.
20 mbps download + 20 mbps upload non peered.
We can combine any of them whenever applicable.

Back