Few questions about Reliance Wireline (Broadband) internet

• Thread starter Thread starter stirredo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 35,175
Status
Not open for further replies.
@dragon5677

So here is the thread!! If you will see, i have many similar posts here as well.......

So, ask any further questions which you have about this service.....i am very much experienced in using this service - about 2-3 years now!!

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

PS: I think, i need to sign off now.....will answer you in the evening. I am feeling sleepy right now!!

Reliance wired Broadband connection, user need to Login webpage to access internet or just like MTNL and Bharti ADSL 2+ Technology?

Flame....U have to login once. And even if you shutdown your PC for a short time, WITHOUT LOGGING OFF your Internet, then too you do not need to login again. But the fact is true, you have to login once to get connected. In my case, its once a day....coz i login, and leave the connection on for downloading. So, it never even gets disconnected.

what technology Reliance wired Broadband using ADSL 2+ or LAN topology like Sify, bcoz right now i am using MTNL 2Mbps Plan where i don't need to Login just turn on your system.

I dont know the type of Technology they use, coz i dont have that deep knowledge into this stuff.....may be Emil will be able to tell u......Yeah but i know for MTNL, you dont need to login, but you need it in Reliance Wired Line.

So i can't configure it PPPOE like MTNL. Reliance Wired connection require HTTP login every time to access internet right. BTW what they provide in new connection modem, router etc...

It doesnt need any Router.....But if you opt for a phone connection along with Internet, then they do give you a Router.Else it doesnt require any Router.And yes, you do not get to configure much - just login, and the connection gets going - you dont have things to fidget with!!

I applied for Peace of Mind Flat Fee Plans Zoom 2 It means it work like Sify, LAN Topology thats why sometime download/Upload speed burst.

Do they provide static public IP or private IP starting with 10.xx.xx.xx

I am pretty sure that they do not provide IP starting with 10.x.x.x......

So that means its the other - Static Public IP.

I am ignorant about the Plan you have mentioned, coz i have never concentrated on the Name of the Plans.......i have just seen 2 columns - Speed, & the charges!! Yes there are speed bursts (I think you have read my previous posts), so it would be the topology that you have inferred!!

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

OK mate, bye for now.....but do mention your questions, i will answer them when i logon next time!!

Applied for Business Plan.Static Public IP (Providing from Mumbai Head-Office) As per reliance people came today they are providing me Wired Broadband connecting me to BTS Tower Near by me, also confirmed no need to login on HTTP to access internet nothing, One MODEM that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back