Few questions about Reliance Wireline (Broadband) internet

• Thread starter Thread starter stirredo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 35,175
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaitanya....Yeah, i m making!! And this is a regular feature with Reliance. Coz since the time i have started "Torrenting", i have observed that at times, such kinds of "Windfalls" have occurred frequently!!

yeah its seems like reliance provide brustable speed bt u have to b lucky to use that

Sadly it is no use having a good product if you cannot sell or support it.I have posted my details twice on their website and nobody has bothered to contact. If this is what happens before sales imagine what it would be like if you need to contact them if your net is down.Is there some number I can call if I want to switch to Reliance broadband?

Sadly it is no use having a good product if you cannot sell or support it.
I have posted my details twice on their website and nobody has bothered to contact. If this is what happens before sales imagine what it would be like if you need to contact them if your net is down.
Is there some number I can call if I want to switch to Reliance broadband?

Call

For Wired Internet:
For assistance / information regarding Reliance broadband & voice services call 30337777 or 1800 3000 7777 (Toll Free) or 198 (Toll Free for grievance redressal & reachable only from Reliance Landline phone)
Dial *377 from your Reliance landline phone.

Email

For Wired Internet:

[email protected]

Welcome to Reliance Communications

keep us posted

Emil,

I know i am very late, but will just inform u, that u call up their CC, ask them to send u a person to fill up ur form - he will be coming at ur place in about a day's time.....

Once form is filled, u will get ur connection in 4 odd working days....

I will share My experience in ordering a connection -

I called up CC after Diwali, and he came that day itself to fill up the form!!

Then, i asked them to get the connection done after my exams, ie today - and guess what - When i came home at 6pm, they were on their way, and arrived in 5-10 minutes after me!!

I am very much surprised!!

So, all i can say is - have faith, this is not like Big TV.....its way better, just follow my steps - that is if u havent got a connection still!!

Jaymin, Thanks for the info. I did manage to call them and speak to CC. They were quite helpful and wanted to know if they should send someone to my place. I said no. I have put this on hold for now. 1. My MTNL is working pretty smoothly. 2. I don't want to change my landline number for now and I don't want to have a MTNL landline and Reliance broadband (concealed wiring issues) unless I run into serious issues with MTNL. I might switch broadband if I get a good VFM connection like Fivenet or Hayai at my place. But I am a bit wary of switching to Reliance. In fact I have just switched my electricity supplier from Reliance Energy to Tata Power.

Yeah, wiring problems can b a huge issue!!And even i wanted to wait for Hayai or Fivenet to come.....but unlike yours, my problem with MTNL became unbearable - thats y i had to changeover urgently, and still, i havent got a Yearly subscription - its just monthly rite now, coz i know i will be switching over to these people, when they come to my area!!And its really a pleasant surprise to hear that Someone is actually happy with MTNL!!

^ I am not happy (overjoyed) with MTNL. :)Just coping satisfactorily. The point is that for many years I enjoyed absolutely trouble-free service. Actually considering their plans, MTNL is still the best VFM among the major players. You will rarely hear happy users expressing it. They will just keep using. Only users who have problems start shouting. That is why, if you look at the complaints for any ISP, you will say this ISP has too many problems. I know from personal experience that MTNL has a huge number of customers who never face any problem. Don't expect them to actually visit fora and express their happiness.No doubt there are also a large number of users who have problems too. But so does everyone else.

Yeah, no 1 can be "Overjoyed" with any service of any provider - b it DTH, Internet, Mobile fones - b it any provider in that.....so then it all boils down to how they handle your issues......with MTNL, i kept a lot of patience, for lot of time. But it was too much to tolerate any further. I mean for a Broadband, they were actually giving me Dial-up speeds.So then it finally boils down to how they help you in solving your issues. that was what i meant when i said that "Someone is happy with MTNL"........[:)]Atleast your connection is working fine, and the guy in your area solves your problems in "REASONABLE" time.....!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back