Fm Stations Not Received As Stereo

• Thread starter Thread starter jishnu1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 7,990
@mcx:very true.all major FM players will be investing on Kochi FM Stations.it is for sure,that kochi towers will be more higher and powerful(most prolly will be in kakkanad).
if ever FM channels started in kotyam ,there also the Transmitter power will be limited as is for the height of the tower too!

edit:oh yes!in muvattupuzha devikulam,kochi,kovai(less distance radially to coimbatore than from thrissur to coimbatore!) are all available.yes,my car stereo picks all these!thrissur station-best fm shows sometimes.all without booster.

and yeah!did u guys ever tried FM transmitter kits? :D
I had tried long back.these kits are available on most electronic spare shops I suppose.

One of the genius in electronics design and implementations Mr.Martin(who long back demoed sound without speakers!!!) of Medi had(have?) good circuits long back since 1991 onwards. :)
Medi:
index

Sound without Vibrating Object

Hi yeah kochi is a B class city for Prasar Bharati and and the only metro in kerala and probably one of the fastest growing city in south india after bangalore and hyderabad ,so much happening here hopefully for the betterment of all keralites. hopefully the new fms will cover the entire semi urban ernakulam district quite perfectly and that means neighbouring districts will be also having good reception with some tweakings.There will be severe overlap problems in areas caught equidistant between ekm and tcr transmitters, but as the ekm stations towers are going to be higher the places nearer to thrissur will have overlap problems rather than those nearer to ekm.beleive me the overlapping is worse than a weak reception. I here have so much of overlap in 93.5 94.3 91.9 98.3.... already, hope to settle the problems to some extend with the starting of ekm stations.oh forgot i h've also made one hobby fm transmitter years back while I was in XI th std that worked but had lot of humming with the power supplly i used .it was mono, running on batteries it had a range of 300 m i suppose, but it had so many loose contact and interfered with the tv terrestrial as well as cable network in my house as well as the neighbours. but it was fun

Back