Four new Unlimited Plans - MTNL Mumbai for a change!

• Thread starter Thread starter SpeedBall
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,576
not bad, if u're gettin out of turn priority when there is lag of near 6 - 8 month to get a new connection....

But would you prefer it over NU plans? Can you sacrifice upto 2Mbps plans and shell out more money at the same time?I would rather stick to my 849NU...

Right now 849NU seems too good to lose out!!!Min 2500 bucks is a bit on the high side; wish they'd lower the rates more

It will be better if the tariff for 512 unlimited plan is kept below Rs. 500 per month with a "Fair User Policy" as is available in the west. Less than 2% of the customers are heavy users, hog the bandwidth and choke the dataway. Majority want a fast brouse, reduced wait time white brousing, and are not 'download freaks'; they will be happy to pay less for a reasonable speed.

oh boy! is it just me seeing things or what??? so expensive, the utld plans!!!:confused:why is mumbai is expensive? why not mtnl follow same pricing policy? (any genuine answer?)

those plans are jokes :evil:

2. Out-of-turn priority is to be given to the customers booking triband with the above Unlimited plans.

And with the above statement they r teasing the common man :mad:
It is like showing currency notes to get ahead of the queue :whistle:

i dont think its anything wrong.(already posted long back). any company wudnt wont to lose such clients willing to pay more. otherwise indirectly we will suffer because if MTNL doesnt make profit then service level wud reduce.

Back