• Thread starter Thread starter KARTHIKEYAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,359
awesome!

Found this on a different forum. Can't confirm

Hey Good news for all my South Friends.
15 SUN Channels are coming on Tata Sky.

From 3 Sep : Attractive offer for 4 States AP, TN, Karnataka & Kerala(for kerala it is from 11 sep). Get 2 Months subscription free. plus if you :
Purchase thru Credit card from helpline get 3 months free
Purchase thru Credit card and if any of your friend gives you a refferal coupon get 4 months free.
For Rest of India 2 months is not free. While above 2 purchase option can fetch you free subscription.

5 new pkgs from 3rd Sep.
1st pkg Rs. 200 (Starter Chs + 15 Sun Chs)
2nd pkg Rs. 250(Family Pkg without Sun chs : no change)
3rd pkg Rs. 300 (Western + 15 Sun Chs)
4th pkg Rs. 300 (Regular Jumbo Pkg without Sun chs : No change)
5th Pkg Rs. 350 (Jumbo + 15 Sun Chs)

Family and Jumbo Super Saver pkg remains unchanged.

Western Pkg and Starter Pkg will be abolished by 31 Dec 2007.

If Planning to leave them now you will not be able to take it again.
Channels will be updated on DIRECT_TO_HOME (DTH) Satellite Television Services India - Tata Sky
Wait and Watch .... more to come

Any source of the news? Y the hell have they increased the price by Rs. 50 .... Also which will be the default pack for all subscribers (who have jumbo pack right now)? I don't need those sun channels so I hope they don't change my pack to tht 5th Pkg ... Also wht is this "4 States AP, TN, Karnataka & Kerala" .... sun channels wouldn't be available for anyone who have Tata Sky????

It just means that AP/TN subscribers now have some more compelling reasons to shift to Tata Sky. The channels will be available wherever you are in India.Great news.

cheer only south indians.. not others :(

Cheers.. only tomorrow when we will be able to watch the channels. and also after we see some source for this news.

This is good news but i hope they are going to add Neo channels and Zee sports. Because i'm pretty sure that the sun channels are not worth 50 Rs. It must be something like Rs 30 max. The remaining amount surely has to be for Neo channels. :rolleyes:

Hi Karthik, Just now I enquired with the TATA(Sky CC, They dont have any updates regading the laungh of the channel. Is this confirmed news are just a rumour, Can you kindly share the source of this information.

Back