good news for tatasky users

Status
Not open for further replies.

rishabh sethi

ISP
sify
hey got news frm my frnd that Tata Sky will provide some more new channel before 22march and before bigtv launch so they r giving new channel now days to attract customer and nw 132 channel tatasky is providing us now it will give till 150 channels as bigtv is giving and some channel will come after its launch as tatasky will see it what service is bigtv giving and some new movies will come on showcase if bigtv will give and some new active service will also will come:thumbsup::yahoo:

Its quite not possible for Tata Sky to match its no. of channels with that of BIG TV b'coz of the transponders and conventional compression technology MPEG-2 used by Tata Sky as compared to the MPEG-4 used by BIG TV. Tata Sky now have limited space left for adding new channels, only three channels can be added to be very precise, I know its sad for all the Tata Sky customers like me but its true. lets see ...

Ts will do all it can to guard it's turf.I am keeping my fingers crossed.

TS has made a big mistake and they must have realised it now. They will soon have to switch to mpeg4 and replace all STBs.

till then, they can keep on spreading rumors that they will increase the number of channels sooooooooooooon... :)

hahaha.. they are doing that since long. for eg music channels.

rishabh , try to make your posts a bit more readable and make use of periods in your sentences. :|

hey got news frm my frnd that Tata Sky will provide some more new channel before 22march and before bigtv launch so they r giving new channel now days to attract customer and nw 132 channel tatasky is providing us now it will give till 150 channels as bigtv is giving and some channel will come after its launch as tatasky will see it what service is bigtv giving and some new movies will come on showcase if bigtv will give and some new active service will also will come:thumbsup::yahoo:

for adding more channels tata sky should opt for mpeg 4 compresion or go for more transponders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back