Google Allo

Same thing happened to me on mi max. It's very irritating.

assuming you use skype or another video chat app on the same phone, is this a duo specific issue?

Source

i have a major issue with duo. it has made it incredibly easy to accidentally start a video call with someone you do not even want to remain in touch with. one click is all it takes. there is no confirmation message. nothing. worst part is that i cannot even long press on a contact to block/hide it. i have to go to settings and then search for the contact i need to block. i even went to the contacts app and deleted a particular contact that was appearing in allo. even though that contact does not exist in my address book, it continues to appear in duo list of contacts. insane.

They made it just too easy.

Call quality is definitely bad. Skype works flawless for me, and so does FaceTime on my iPad. But the video and audio quality on Duo is nowhere close to them.

I made a call last day. Sound and video quality were fine. Just that I was not able to get ring when the app in minimised or not open. On the other end though, they received ring.

Yup. Mom's Redmi Note has a hard time getting calls if the app has not been opened in recent times (as in it is not in the memory).

Back