Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,875
looks like to keep the market hot they brought the JB update.............bad practice.

it does not do google any good. it only brings more criticism online. so few phones updated to jb. fragmentation and all that. criticism is not that high for minor version updates.

yeap. jelly bean was sort of unnecessary too.

They did need to counter Siri and release Google Now. That needs to be deeply set in the OS. I guess that's why an update was necessary. Plus if they're developed project butter, why not release it anyways?

Is LG getting Nexus only? not samsung, Sony and htc? thought that there was going to be a nexus for all major brands this time?

I don't know why they went with LG over Samsung, probably for a change maybe or because of the Apple vs Samsung patent? People prefer buying Samsung phones and its like the flagship android brand currently being compared with iPhone 5 on top review websites

I can think of a couple…Samsung has got the last two Nexus smartphones.LG is struggling in the Android smartphone market. Samsung does not promote Nexus devices as they prefer people going for Galaxy devices (India is a good example).LG has the newer phone compared to Samsung this time around. Optimus G is newer than Galaxy S III. One thing is clear. People would have stayed away from LG Optimus G because of the LG brand so LG has a lot of reasons to promote the Nexus device on their network. It would sell well in USA along with international markets as well because of the Google branding. And for a change, we should get the latest Nexus model in a matter of weeks.

Back