Selling Samsung Galaxy Nexus to upgrade to Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter mpaspc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 11,702
Well I have a Windows Phone in my hand right now, I don't have Zune installed, and it doesn't connect as MTP

Which Android phone are you talking about that connects as mass storage? I had like to connect Note as Mass Storage device.

its Galaxy note , android stock ICS 4.0.4

drive F is phone and drive H is SD card

settings > USB utilities > turn on USB mass storage , hope i gave the correct thing u asked for

DOMO Slate N9 SE. I'll post a screenie by today evening. And I'm confused on the version. It's either 4.0.3 or 4.0.4. :)

its Galaxy note , android stock ICS 4.0.4

drive F is phone and drive H is SD card

settings > USB utilities > turn on USB mass storage , hope i gave the correct thing u asked for

Wow! I have not even explored all the features of my phone till date :D

@samuel, u have only one drive btw..?

Off topic :P

If you look at the address bar, or the file location, you will see that I am not in the main window where it displays all connected device.

But, yeah! I have just one unpartitioned drive on my PC!

lol. i cannot even find a buyer for 15K. i guess i am just unlucky.

@Chromaniac, too bad I can't buy it from you now. I ended up getting it from the US for 17.5k lol. (it's been a couple of months) and the phone is amazing :)

no worries. i am not really looking to sell it right now. have given up the idea of getting the nexus 4 now. just too late even though it is just 4 months old. :D would wait for the next device. (also sort of not very financially secure right now :D ).

Back