Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 50,992
i think i missed it totally, i just saw it on Bloomberg today , so it looked news to me.

and you missed reading the last few posts in this thread? :D there has been a comprehensive discussion about patents and Apple :)in fact my post before your post was exactly about that. Galaxy nexus getting a court ban in the US market.

Well, Unlike Apple, Android is not restricted to a single device, so if you go around, you will find plenty of posts on Android related stuff. If you are talking about this thread itself, considering its an older device, and that there is not need to stick to one particular device to talk about for an entire year or so, there are other threads which would be seeing activity.Oh, and by the way, just for the record - I am not an android lover, neither an apple hater

they are going to change the UI or whatever the patent was related to, to make it go around the language used in the patent. this has been done before and it works. Apple got the ban based on one patent. you just have to change the affected app to work in a slightly different manner and it goes around the patent. in other words, it is all bollocks.

Back