Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 50,992
how did you order it? Proxy. I was trying to preorder nexus 7 and this is what i get
Sorry! Devices on Google Play is not available in your country yet.
We're working to bring devices to more countries as quickly as possible.
Please check back again soon.

already described it. a friend living in US ordered it for me. and his cousin would be bringing it with him on his trip to india later this week.google play store only accept the credit card with an associated address in a supported country. nexus 7 is only available in four markets.

Hmm. I was planning to order from here and get it delivered to a relative in US, like I do with ebay.com. Play store wont let me order. No good deals on ebay. If they check the credit card address also, then even proxy wont work.

Congratulations on the new purchase! (In the nick of time both shipping wise and ban wise!!)

i have not heard any report that google or verizon have stopped selling the phone. samsung has of course already appealed the ruling. i do not think the phone is disappearing from the retail market in the near future. :|also my timing was not good. i had no plans to buy a smartphone. as i mentioned earlier i was waiting for the next generation nexus devices. but i saw jelly bean. and i saw nexus 7. i contacted friend based in usa. asked him if anyone was coming to india in the next two months. my aim was to place an order for nexus 7. not Galaxy nexus. he said he himself would be coming in december or january. but his cousin is coming in first week of july. could not resist the temptation to buy nexus at 350 dollars. so asked him to order the phone. while he was ordering, he asked me if i wanted to accessory. reminded me of the official dock of nexus one which i loved. again gave in to the temptation. ended up spending 25K :onthego:also now i know that i would have a source to get the next nexus device provided google launches it in november or early december. so i might end up keeping the galaxy nexus for just 4-5 months. :culpability:

what i saw was a messed up copy paste job which i really do not like here. if you want to post some news information, post the relevant quote and leave a link. preferably from a good source. and preferably something that has not been posted already.

two problems. this has already been posted on page number 46 of this thread. and there has been massive discussion on the same topic in the last two days. and times of india is not really a good source.

Back