Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,783
Yeah, subsidised pricing was a hit in the countries it was offered and it would have sold more if supply issues were not there apart from play store order hiccups. This time they would have covered those.

lol yeah. the launch of nexus 4 was a disgrace. LG really fucked it up bad last year.

I certainly underestimated the spending capability of middle class families on phones owned by their college going kids! My cousins carry budget Androids or feature phones who are in college. Only the ones having jobs are splurging on expensive phones. I do have a nephew who has an iPhone 5 but he is on a paid seat in a college where his batch mates are from families owning Bentleys and Rolls Royce!

chromaniac said:
Do send them a mail and see if they can take advance orders so that you can get them to order a unit for you on the day of launch.
Actually just waiting for the announcement, if they say it will be released in india soon officially, then won't buy from US.
goodburner said:
If you do buy the Nexus 5 from that site, please do update here, I might do the same later
sure.

Good luck if you think Google would announce a future launch date for Indian market (or any international market) at launch. They tend to launch and then announce than announce and then launch.

Back