Google Nexus S Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 38,679
Totally comprehend, my dropped my nexus just out of the box while it was charging, it did not completely fell, though it still made a very tiny scratch on the side, can be found only when I show it to someone. The next moment I put it inside the protective rubber. :)

right. seriously disliking samsung right now. nexus one had MUCH better build quality. the plastic quality on nexus s is pathetic. have you seen the back cover? it feels like a chinese toy part.

^ absolutely, that is why now I question my spare battery technique, I should have just gone for an external charger with spare juice like the motorola, that one is pound 5 on Amazon.co.uk, one of my friend is using it with the nexus and says it gives him 1.5x extra charge.

Finally received the shipment of Amzer® Silicone Skin Jelly Case - Black. I actually like it! I am yet to receive the shipment of Zagg skin ordered from their US based store. It has been more than a month. Let's hope it is not lost in transit. It would be sad if I have to order it again :(

Well, mine from bestskins is almost a month now too, guess I need to raise a ticket with them.Yes, I love my jelly skin, dont feel comfortable holding the phone without one.

oh yeah. the grip is so much better now. i mean the phone really feels comfortable to hold now! i wish i had got it earlier before the dent :( anyways, the phone is much safer now i think. :D

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

made a crappy video!

Last edited:

Back