Google Nexus S Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 38,679
on ifibim .. it was around 24000 .. if they launched with such aggressive price it will be big hit ...

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

amoled screen only for us and uk .. for others its super slcd

Why Super Amoled for UK & USA and not indians?

I agree shortage problem but we indians can afford expensive Super Amoleds:)IMO Amazing experience of owning a Nexus S will be spoiled by SLCD.Super Amoled is just beautiful. I am liking it more than my Full HD LCD TV displaying BD video :hysterical:

Anyway, the above news is just another news. No confirmation yet. Hope it will ship with SuperAMOLED.

i guess its almost confirmed .. they did the same in Russia ..

I just ordered the jelly case and the screen film from here in INR:

AMZER® - Google Nexus S Accessories

Very cheap compared to the US store, I now need to cancel my order on their US store which is double the cost. :(

did you get this delivery?

i am trying to order the same today (nexus s body got a dent after it fell down :( :( ). and their payment gateway seems to be non-functional.

^ Oh yes, I got the delivery, does not look very nice, but very firm and grippy, I cant think of using my phone without one. It was on Amazon for just $1 yesterday. I got ordered a battery charger with extra USB port from ebay, should get delivery in a couple of days. costed around $9.

I just hope they bring it officially to India, I'll get accessories & better support locally for my US ver Nexus then. :)

finally the order went through. does not look nice. hmm. i guess i would have to live with it. the smallish dent in the body of the phone. i do not like it :P

Back