Google Nexus S Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 38,679
i am very tempted to get this. let's see if any of my friends is coming back from the united states.

What about the warranty?

of course, if i got something from the US and it does not feature a global warranty. i take the risk of using the product without any support from the company.

of course, if i got something from the US and it does not feature a global warranty. i take the risk of using the product without any support from the company.

For how much did you got it? and you bought it online or somebody bought it for you? one of my friend is looking for it

Cheers

27k from usa. flipkart has a page for it on their site. infibeam is already apparently selling it for 24k. so check these two sources.

i would suggest that your friend should skip the nexus s and wait for next generation devices to hit the market. 1.2GHz and dual core devices have been announced and they would start arriving in the market soon enough. google nexus s is based on samsung Galaxy s which is a pretty old model compared to these devices.

The Google Nexus S to be Launched in India as the Samsung GT-I9003 > News on Smart Mobile > Tech2.com India

Android fans will remember the heartbreak and the rage that came with the Google Nexus One no-show in India. The phone was supposed to release here in a watered down avatar and obviously, we weren’t too happy about it, but it never did. That doesn’t seem to be the case with Google’s second generation smartphone though, because the Gingerbread-bearing Nexus S is supposedly on its way here in all its glory.

The Nexus S - India bound?

AndroidOS.in broke the news earlier, thanks to a tip from one of their Hyderabad readers who learnt about the impending release via a Samsung sales representative. Mrigesh, the reader, had just purchased a Galaxy S which turned out to be dead on arrival. Samsung were unable to replace his unit due to a shortage and instead told him to wait until February, because they were going to be bringing the Samsung GT-I9003 to India. That might just happen to be the model number for the Nexus S that comes with a Super Clear LCD screen - the one that is sold everywhere except the US and UK, who’ll be getting Super AMOLED versions.

Samsung are one of the top-selling brands in India and their Android phones are a huge hit here. They’d want to capitalise on this we’re sure, so don’t be surprised if the phone does end up launching here in February. We just hope it’s released here at an unlocked price lower than EU’s, which is €650 (Rs. 38,900). For more information on the Nexus S, click away.

Source : tech2.in.com

Back