Google Nexus S Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 38,679
as for the rechargeable battery cum charger... i am skipping it for the time being. i have already spent enough money buying a car charger. Nokia's official unit costs 950 bucks!

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

"Provides one to two full battery charges for your handset or more than 10 full Bluetooth headset charges"

well from what i see, this device is like 3 years old if not more.

and it talks about charging motorola razr and not full touchscreen devices.

i have serious doubts that razr has the same battery type as the phones we have today.

Guys i am thinking about buying a new phone on this feb and this will be my first touch screen phone will Nexus S be released in India on this feb or should i wait little more to get my hands on this baby.

haha. well... two big events are coming. CES and MWC. tons of new phones with better hardware would be launched. and looking at how flipkart is working these days, a couple of these models would go on sale pretty darn soon. i would suggest waiting till the last moment and see what phones are available in india (through flipkart). they are offering phones that have not been launched officially by the manufacturer! and with bill and warranty i believe. htc desire z was just launched.

hehe cool. would be nice to see if it sells for cheaper than what i paid for it in the United States (26-27K).

The Flipkart listing does have a very aggressive pricing. Would be interesting to see if it really sells for that amount. Also, post Galaxy S, Samsung needs to do better to enhance their production to meet at the very least, their own demand.

heh. cool. 24k is a really good price. but i had rather see what flipkart are charging. infibeam is not worth considering.

Back