Google Nexus S Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 38,679
i actually wanted to buy this one for my nexus one. Incipio Google Nexus One SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, Google Nexus One Cases, Google Nexus One Silicone Cases, Google Nexus One Hard Shell Cases too bad they did not ship to india. they do not have cases for nexus s out yet.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Incipio Samsung Captivate EDGE Hard Shell Case, Samsung Captivate Cases, Samsung Captivate Hard Shell Case, Samsung Captivate Slider Case this is the one for Galaxy s variant. wont work with nexus s coz flash would be blocked :)

few more here: Google Nexus S Cases and Pouches

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

like the Incipio !

yeah i found out about them when engadget used them for their own official iPhone cases. but they launch android device cases after a long delay. n1 cases arrived too late. and i am not sure when they would make available nexus s cases.

jelly case is fine. i might order it too. but screen protector? not so sure about that. they do not talk about the material used for that. it might be just regular plastic. that would prevent scratches but might not be strong enough to handle sharp objects. i am still considering ordering the screen protector through zagg. :(

haha.

https://imgur.com/HGdxK

looks like it was designed to fully charge a phone like first gen razr fully :P

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

and its miniusb not microusb which is used in nexus s. razr had miniusb.

after waiting for a week and deciding... ordered the zagg. they would only be able to deliver after Jan 5 and the shipping would take its own sweet time. sucks. anyways. i might order the jelly skin you mentioned before. price is great. though not sure if it is good quality stuff.

"Provides one to two full battery charges for your handset or more than 10 full Bluetooth headset charges"

Back