Google Nexus S Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 38,679
Admin, I just managed to arrange for a NS which will be in my hand by mid-next month. Any important accessories that you suggest I should get with it ? Since I'm sure I would not get any in India later.

argh. you are in kolkata. if u were around here i would have ordered mine through you! well... a screen protector! a case (if you like it), a spare battery (if you so desire) are some things i could probably recommend. i still do not see an official dock for the car or desktop. so not sure what's going on about that. zagg is a high priority for me. still not decided how to get it. battery can be purchased anytime in the future (samsung brand helps here). cases? i am still looking for one! do not want to end up buying something designed for Galaxy s. i cannot wait till mid of next month for the shit i want. so i won't be taking any help from you :D would have to find my own way.

lol, I can get you few accessories and maybe do a local courier. Let me know if you change your mind. Meanwhile lets share some good finds on the accessories here. :)

oh yeah. start a new thread with the accessories you find. and i would check them out! i would post what i find there too. no use cluttering this thread up!

the top two links are for cases. i am not sure but aren't there cases available that does not require me to take the phone out of them to pick a call? i mean i have seen blackberry users who have vertical cases with a flap. remove the flap, make/receive a call. put the flap down. and all is well?

haha. they are selling generic cases labeled as google nexus s cases. the phone in the above link is too thick. nexus s is going to be very roomy inside it!

Back