Google Nexus S Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 38,679
Please do it once your phone is fully recharged. Samsung Galaxy S while running on Eclair (2.1) churned out ~860 and in Froyo it is ~980. With similar hardware as Galaxy S, Nexus S with Gingerbread should churn out more. May be some where around 1050.

i assume i would have to stop all the background processes too? would require a reboot.

i assume i would have to stop all the background processes too? would require a reboot.

You need not stop background processes. But close all active programs before running quadrant.

alrighty. i should have the results before midnight. still waiting for the phone to discharge :P

maybe i should turn on wifi and do some downloads to kill it faster :|

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

ran it anyways. shows 1666. :| if you want a proof i would take a photo!

why am I not able to access bestbuy.com ? the site is now only accessible to americans?

errm. that does not work and from what i know android does not have it. at least the stock builds. maybe the customized builds do. maybe samsung enables it in their android builds.

errm. i never rooted my N1. and i have no plans to root my NS. :P

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

i did better than a photo :P

https://youtube.com/watch?v=royyiykpOsk

Back