Google Nexus S Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 38,679
right. seriously disliking samsung right now. nexus one had MUCH better build quality. the plastic quality on nexus s is pathetic. have you seen the back cover? it feels like a chinese toy part.

I too have both Nexus One and Nexus S.
HTC build quality was better. Samsung not so good.
In Nexus One- For PC tethering I have to use PDA.net. It was a bother.(no native tethering support)
Nexus-s- Comes with native tether (since last week not working.dont know why?).So browsing in local secured wifi set up by Nexus-S which is great. Next room smart phone/notebook users also getting good signal.
Right now Vodaphone trials getting up to 5 Mbps download speeed thro phone in to notebook.
Some stock broker App works in Nexus one and not in Nexus -s .

Guys when will Nexus S available in India.I really need this.I don't have any means of getting this from USA.Any help will be appreciated.

hah. there are better models available in the market today. just check out all the new android smartphones that flipkart is offering today. nexus s has a single core processor. and i believe just 512MB RAM. get something better!

this is best phone if your budget is less than 20 k ...but if u can spend more just wait as samsung s2 is going to launch in couple of month .. definitely it will be 30k+

this is best phone if your budget is less than 20 k ...

but if u can spend more just wait as samsung s2 is going to launch in couple of month .. definitely it will be 30k+

1) I want the functionality (Android) ...but dont want to spend more than 20k
2) For S2 ...i will have to wait :p (not in a mood) ...also as you said it will be 30k +

Any idea how good is HTC compared to Samsung ?

only for android experience LG O 1 is best with 10k+ budget ... am thinking to go for it as in no mood to spend more on mobile ... and this one is confirmed with 2.3 upgrade ...HTC is good in quality of handset .. but lately they are lazy in releasing new update ... HTC Wildfile S is going to release soon and that will be in same budget .. but it has 600 mhz processor where as this one has 1GHZ

HTC makes better quality phones. But they tend to have not so powerful hardware in comparable devices from Samsung. If you want better value for money, go to Samsung. If you want a better built quality, go to htc.

google hasen't made any official statement on Indian launch. but as far as owning one is concerned feels awesome to be exclusive :-) admin knows wat I'm talking about!!

kahe ka exclusive. the build quality is so bad that i have totally covered it. zagg on the display and a plastic case around it. one minor drop resulted in a dent on the body. i only go for the nexus series because of the native android builds. no other reasons.

Back