Hathway Broadband launches Docsis 3.0 Ultra High speed network

• Thread starter Thread starter gopichandpai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 312
  • Views Views 104,245
Dushie said:
manual login issues from past 3 days , did not have this issue in first 2 weeks, have dropped them an email to fix this, as manual login is a pain. Also does anyone know how to login and check the stats of the cable modem provided.
Same here. The guy who came for installation said that manual login is required but when he tried, internet was connected without issues.

Got this today....
Dear Hathway Customer,

We value your association with Good Self , It’s our pleasure to serve you the best of our services.

Please go through the new plan offer mention below. Make Payment For 10 Months and get 2 Months Free

ADVANCE POSTPAID DOC 3 PLANS - RETAIL CATEGORY

PLAN NAME

SPEED

FUP LIMIT

POST FUP SPEED

SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES (Rs.)

12 Months

HD 3 STREAM 50

50 Mbps

25 GB

1 mbps

HD 4 STREAM 50

50 Mbps

50 GB

1 Mbps

Please Note:

1. Service Tax @12.36% applicable on above price.

2.Migration charge Rs 500/- + Service tax applicable below yearly subscription & also 1 year old customer migration charge is not applicable .

3.There will be NO LOGIN system for the customers.

4.FUP limit will be considered for all plans on prorata basis based on the date of activation / deactivation / plan change etc.

5.Usage of Sundays / Holidays to be considered into FUP for all plans.

6.Plan Will be changed after receiving the payment.

7.Premium call Centre Service for You. 67576222.

8.New Modem will be installed for Docsis-3 Plans.

9.FREE to use Wi-Fi router with refundable security deposit of Rs.1000/- + 5%VAT

10. Fup Upgradation - Rs.300+S.T. for 5GB and RS.500 + S.T. for 10GB.

Please Note : Plan will be change only after receiving payment for the same ,

Please feel free to contact or mail us at below given details

Offer valid upto 30th April 2014

Regards,

Mayur

66403743/780

I am happy with the service as of now. Dropped an email to customer care also logged a complaint. They gave a static ip post which manual login problem got resolved.

Dushie said:
I am happy with the service as of now. Dropped an email to customer care also logged a complaint. They gave a static ip post which manual login problem got resolved.
Which plan are you on? Did you have to pay anything extra? I am on HD2/40GBFUP plan.

I am on DS 50MBPS US 5MBPS - HD2 STREAM BLR 50Mbps QtrlyU. Same plan you have which has 40 GB limit. No did not pay anything extra for static IP as they have advertised Docsis 3.0 with no need for manual login. So it should be always on, they had some network issue couple of weeks back due to which my static Ip got changed. Post which i had to do manual login. Now everything is fine.

dealing with worlds most pathetic customer care serivce.. the Hathway customer care again... not abel to renew package.. even though already paid for it.. kabhi 4 hrs mien kabhi 0.5 hrs mein hoga.. aur 24 ghante baad call karo to.. "System is getting upgraded"..
is "System getting upgraded" best excuse used in customer care indutry..

Just call your marketing guy who sold your package to you. Even he will tell you not to call help desk. If it's an engineering issue get their number and call directly. In my experience help desk and engineering team live on different planets

Back