Have we reached the limit of inventions in technology

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 22,882
Haha, ur explanation looks more like the MADE UP stories just to satisfy a LAW (which actually is assumption) that u cant travel faster than light.

ok can u prove why clock's slow down in satellites without using equations theory of relativity..? or are the clocks nuts that they slow because of no apparent reason, may be chinnnese batteries.!

and if you accept this then u also accept the equation which i wrote in last page or so. and if u accept that u have to accept that greater than c is not possible.

@ devx, i really want to see it, can u give me more details of show timings. For the matter of subject, i really want to know more about it.......Edit: I mean the show u r talking about!

Haha, ur explanation looks more like the MADE UP stories just to satisfy a LAW (which actually is assumption) that u cant travel faster than light.

u have nothing to support that all of this is not true...........u have somethings in ur mind which u don't understand some random questions come in ur mind and u believe and u question the ppl who have sufficient knowledge (not me, but the scientists, physicists)/equations/data/experiments to support it???? wow. u are the man...:drink:

for me every single invention little or small is a breakthrough because it takes us forward in life........thats a breakthrough.:Boy Bow:

yes i know my question is little tough to explain. and i was not sure if everyone wud understand what i am asking exactly. but in my opinion Jaymin understood well.

i tried to explain my question in best way i cud. i dont mean u failed to understand the question, but may be i cudnt explain it to in a way that u understand.

but as i said, i have got the answer. what is definition of invention (small or big) was not my question anyway.

ok can u prove why clock's slow down in satellites without using equations theory of relativity..? or are the clocks nuts that they slow because of no apparent reason, may be chinnnese batteries.!

this is kickass seriously:iclap:

Why do u all think that we are questioning the theory of relativity??Its just that why do they just assume that nothing can travel at a speed faster than light.And another thing is that the theory is good in books, but can u use it to actually travel in time??

Why do u all think that we are questioning the theory of relativity??

Its just that why do they just assume that nothing can travel at a speed faster than light.

And another thing is that the theory is good in books, but can u use it to actually travel in time??

they have evidence to support it......

ok it cannot get us to travel at speed of light right now ,neither it can take us in future right now.......now what???? tell us what should we do???? abandon it , forget it??? or commit suicide????

atleast we know how we can do travel in time right???

@ devx, i really want to see it, can u give me more details of show timings. For the matter of subject, i really want to know more about it.......

Edit: I mean the show u r talking about!

well i saw one today at 1 or 2pm, it was one of the three part episodes. one of them was time travel.
i would suggest a better show is by brian green, again a three part episode, i deals with string theory but also explains relativity quite well. just google or torrent it.

btw why dont amish and jaymin make a team and make a theory and prove all scientists wrong???? make ur own theory publish it.:cake:

Why do u all think that we are questioning the theory of relativity??

Its just that why do they just assume that nothing can travel at a speed faster than light.

And another thing is that the theory is good in books, but can u use it to actually travel in time??

it is not an assumption but a fact. equations are based upon that fact. if go faster u violate that eqn and violate the very 'existence' of this universe.

----------

btw why dont amish and jaymin make a team and make a theory and prove all scientists wrong???? make ur own theory publish it.:cake:

well if true we can say safely goodbye the universe we live in.

Back