Have we reached the limit of inventions in technology

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 22,882
transmitting tick tick sound is good invention.. but how to capture a REAL HUMAN sound and REPRODUCE it is even better innovation. Its not enhancement of TICK TICK sound!

Well its not abt what we need. Human imagination can go anywhere.

Its abt what and if we can actually invent now onwards.

true, but needs do have a way of shaping things, we absolutely need to find a energy source, we either find one and it becomes a breakthrough or we dont find one and we may even perish or become a stagnant civilisation, stopping us in from further breakthroughs.

And how is bulb enhancement of candle? Can you please explain?

----------

@saarth, u r not getting the topic of the thread itself.

Question is not what if... its will we / wont we?

Please start another thread if you want to discuss what-if. I promise I will participate in that.

transmitting tick tick sound is good invention.. but how to capture a REAL HUMAN sound and REPRODUCE it is even better innovation. Its not enhancement of TICK TICK sound!

sounds are waves, once we can transmit tick-tock, we can improve it to produce 100 diff notes, then one thousand and subsequently a million diff notes, but they still remain waves. its like black and white tv > B&W TV with voice> crt TV> flat screen tv> LCD TV> Plasma TV> ipod with Plasma screen > bendi flexi sort off screen replacing newspaper

LOL ok. I hope u dont consider air-planes as enhancements of paper planes! :)all the scientists in those days were fools to appreciate work of Graham Bell.

topic of the thread "Technology: Have we reached the limit of inventions in technology?"

my view :- not quite. be prepared to be amazed when u look back at today 50 or even 20 years from now.

ok thanks for your response. :)do put in the BREAKTHROUGH inventions that u think are possible in next 20-50 years. And may be basis that u claim them to be so.

also on a diff. note as much as i love conspiracy theories, i am unable to find a way to completely full proof way of verifying them. yes some of them have points that make obvious sense but yet it seems rather too elaborate. i am not saying what these theorists are liars or con men, they may be trying to help us, but after theories for moon landing and marijuana conspiracy and about vaccines, i am have been put off a little. just my view.

what you are asking is similar to asking proof that our politicians are corrupt. i would not trust you unless you can give me definite proof of the corruption.

Back