Have we reached the limit of inventions in technology

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 22,882
Just close your eyes and question yourself, "Who are WE?" , "What are we doing here?", "What is the purpose of our existence?"

ahhh,.. stupidity sometimes has a way of confusing people.as i said , we travel in time all the time, we just need to accelerate or deccelerate the speed. so when this acceleration decceleration happensns for 1 object, that objects stops experiencing time like other objects around it.so when i travel back in time, or i slow down time so much that i go back in the past, there will not be two of me, just the 30yo self that decided to travel thru time.this has been demonstrated by the thought experiment of identical twins.obviously this not as easy subject and there are complications, but in time with better understanding and experience we will realize answers to these.

Time travel.... Not much of a fan of the concept.. How come no one traveled backwards & showed up now from future....

this was shot backstage on chaplin's set, till date no one can explain it clearly

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TiIrpEMbQ2M

and this photo was taken in canda in mid 20's everything is wrong with that guy's clothing to camera to shades for that time period.

heh, probably someone travelled back at that time from some advanced age, truth will be revealed when we'll reach that stage and do it ourselves, then we'll realize its a freakin cycle we are going through..

https://goo.gl/1byOM

Time TravelTo Future : Now problem is that Science can't answer many questions around us so it implies we didn't know our present completely, and till now we can't predict future going there can be achieved only when we can predict future today of each and every entity around us.To past: Frankly,No explanation is coming to my mind right now.The whole topic is revolving around inventions majorly attached to Physics.We can have inventions in other fields too. Medical Science is still very open field.Inventions that we are enjoying may be imagined by many peoples but imagining is just not enough. Theory is formed, it is then proved then comes the stage of practical implementation.If you can Imaging something different, by different I mean Something Original which is not generated from Discovery's Si-fi shows, and you have roadmap to implement that idea then you are certainly not common.

@l33t - Well people have tried a few explanations, but doesnt it seem funny, that the people around gave no reaction, and that person also seemed very casual... So what is it according to you.. A time traveller who travlled in the "past" talking to people in the "present" and sharing the experience...

more myths.the person in Chaplin movie, well how can u be so sure he is holding a phone? could be anything he put to his ear.the other picture, well look at his glasses, bulky and large not mordern. look at his large camera, doesnt look like a digital camera. his clothes although unusual, not impossible for the time. only if u had cared to do some research on those pics/videos.as for why no future person has visited us i really do not know, but 1] its possible if string theory is correct, everytime we speed up time, we enter a new universe or a new universe is created.2] maybe they dont want to scare us or it has some moral implications, like how cloning has been restricted due to its moral implications

What is this fuss around "Slowing" down time or "Speeding" up time??U just tell me how do i slow down time?? Shud i just fit a used up battery into my watches?? Or shud i slow down the watches of people around me, so that my time runs faster??Talk from common man's perspective. The thing u speak of, looks good in books!! How do u & me, slow down or pace up time?? as simple as that!!

Back