Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,770
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a quick look now & I am out of it.. Will have a look after a while (days) - hopefully when all the cosmetic surgeries are complete..

I want to subscribe, but I need to know where/how I can pay the bill offline, parent's need to know :/.

what did you like on the site... GUI is pretty moderate... Seems like some amateur has designed it... Red Color dropdown.... :( :( ..
sorry but i am disappointed...

mmm. what's to be disappointed about. he is taking bookings that means he is finally going to deliver connections. who cares about the damn website?

I'm really disappointed, the site doesnt luks like homepage of fastest ISP of India :(

Twitter

it will look after 29th as per mg.

mmm. what's to be disappointed about. he is taking bookings that means he is finally going to deliver connections. who cares about the damn website?
yeah exactly. Its not as if we have to stare at the website day n night. Just book the connection dats it. who cares if its red or blue. in any case MG has said the design is temporary.

Right.

I am keeping my finger crossed to see Hayai Test result. So, please open ping test results thread.
First Hayai client can put result on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back