Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,769
Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean you're from the forum, and you STILL have the order no. 41..?Looks like hayai is well heard....!

ok. from what i understand you are not yet making payments right?

you mean you're from the forum, and you STILL have the order no. 41..?
Looks like hayai is well heard....!

Assuming, the first 40 were not test orders :p

----------

@Admin - There were talks of having two sub-forums - One official support & the other regular... So have their been any discussions related to that which can be shared... Its too early.. But has there been a "Will do this when this happens" kind of discussion?

I'm confused of one thing, why does the INFRASTRUCTURE cost show a speed? If I take, say a 20mbps flat-rate plan of for example, even the INFRASTRUCTURE cost of 550 applies to it too, so then that speed mentioned under INFRASTRUCTURE should also be applicable na?

Assuming, the first 40 were not test orders :p

----------

@Admin - There were talks of having two sub-forums - One official support & the other regular... So have their been any discussions related to that which can be shared... Its too early.. But has there been a "Will do this when this happens" kind of discussion?

only 10 people got to test IIRC.

ok. from what i understand you are not yet making payments right?

I selected Cash on Delivery as payment option. (Why would I use my CC to make payment for something I am not even sure of being delievered to me in first place? :))

I have to admit, the website explaining data and infrastructure cost was the most confusing stuff I have ever seen online.

I chose 20 Mbps Transitional flat Rate plan which came out to Rs. 3000 (1999 plan and infra + 1000 installation) with Rs. 1 rounded up.

I hope from 2nd month I get charged Rs. 1999 only :)

I am new to this Hayai stuff. Is it launched in Mumbai and if yes, then what are the plans available?
buddy have at our at hayai.in. You will get yourself answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back