Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,769
Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed Order # 47, 100 Mbps

for all those who are getting " You are not authorized to access this page" error, You have to wait for Hayai to send email which i got after 1 hour of registration, the email give you a link for a one time login where you can edit your profile & save password. only then you'll be able to place the order.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD]1 x [/TD]
[TD]Residential Fiber - Flat-Rate - Rs 3,677
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TR]
[TD]One-Time Subscription Fee (Hayai Fiber): Rs. 1,100

Total: 4,777[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Off course opted for Cash on Delivery!

There should be a link on the site which give you all the plans Hayai has on Offer.. so people can compare the plans.

BTW whats the difference between Flat-Rate Transitional & Flat-Rate?

Are you Abhishek from ICF? Hayai plans can be found in hayai.in and it was launched today in some areas of Mumbai. You can check the forum and you will find further details. Mcgarley is the brain behind it though other ISPs like HNS (Honesty Net Solutions) etc. are directly or indirectly involved in the launch. You can check this forum for more details especially the Hayai Broadband forum of IBF. We are also Indian internet users like you looking for a high quality broadband and hence, following and tracking the Hayai progress for a long time and hope it to be pan-India soon at least.

I am new to this Hayai stuff. Is it launched in Mumbai and if yes, then what are the plans available?

Order #: 41
Products Subtotal: Rs 1,813
Subtotal excluding taxes: Rs 2,813
One-Time Subscription Fee (Hayai Fiber): Rs 1,000
Service Tax: Rs 187
------
Total for this Order: Rs 3,000

Products on order:
1 x Residential Fiber - Flat-Rate - Rs 1,813

SKU: HFFR
Choose your speed: Array

Flat-Rate Transitional means internet is provided using Copper cables and Flat-Rate means internet provided using Fibre.

Are you Abhishek from ICF? Hayai plans can be found in hayai.in and it was launched today in some areas of Mumbai. You can check the forum and you will find further details. Mcgarley is the brain behind it though other ISPs like HNS (Honesty Net Solutions) etc. are directly or indirectly involved in the launch. You can check this forum for more details especially the Hayai Broadband forum of IBF. We are also Indian internet users like you looking for a high quality broadband and hence, following and tracking the Hayai progress for a long time and hope it to be pan-India soon at least.
Yes I am Abhishek from ICF, what is your username there?

And I'm having a look at the website, it seems a bit complicated to be honest!

Order #: 48Products Subtotal: Rs 1,999One-Time Subscription Fee (Hayai Fiber): Rs 1,100 ------Total for this Order: Rs 3,099Products on order: 1 x Residential Fiber - Flat-Rate - Rs 1,999SKU: HFFRChoose your speed: Array

Just wondering, when can we expect an installation? :D

on the installation date mentioned on the website 26/10/11 :d LOL

I keep my various profiles different and so, would not reveal it here. I am all over the internet with different names everywhere though this is my real name i.e. Zaman. An old member of ICF and that is what I can reveal. :p j/k Back to business, I think it was built today itself using Drupal by Mcgarley himself or somebody else and maybe he would get it done properly very soon. The text is also confusing at times as I mentioned in another post but I suppose he will work on it on the next few days and so, that should not be an issue. Maybe you can wait a few days and get reviews of other users if you are not sure before ordering for the connection. But it is quite trustworthy as Mcgarley is an old user here and even Ripunjay from HNS has confirmed about the same previously. Anyways it is cash on delivery and so, that should not be a problem either.

Yes I am Abhishek from ICF, what is your username there?

And I'm having a look at the website, it seems a bit complicated to be honest!

I never knew when MG said a couple of hrs, he meant more than 12. Haha

I believe his website is having some major problems last minute.

Better late than never.

well it would have been nice if he had posted an update on twitter. i guess he is asleep right now. i just hope he does not disappear into thin air today :D

I had everything (including the Internet) turned off to avoid distractions. By the time 6.30 rolled around I was just about sleeping on my keyboard. By 8am and I was back up again but I didn't get online until I had finished more testing which was closer to 3pm.

Whatever man. As long as he's transparent in everything, we trust him. However I must say he's a little behind schedule...

No kidding.

I'm confused of one thing, why does the INFRASTRUCTURE cost show a speed? If I take, say a 20mbps flat-rate plan of for example, even the INFRASTRUCTURE cost of 550 applies to it too, so then that speed mentioned under INFRASTRUCTURE should also be applicable na?

Because Infrastructure & Internet access is charged separately. You can still access Hayai Zone at up to 1000mbit/s just by ensuring that the infrastructure is paid up. The rest is for Internet bandwidth and on flat-rate plans that means prescribing a separate speed.

I am new to this Hayai stuff. Is it launched in Mumbai and if yes, then what are the plans available?

See www.hayai.in/files/hayai_in_trai.pdf or www.hayai.in/files/hayai_in.pdf

Placed Order # 47, 100 Mbps

for all those who are getting " You are not authorized to access this page" error, You have to wait for Hayai to send email which i got after 1 hour of registration, the email give you a link for a one time login where you can edit your profile & save password. only then you'll be able to place the order.

[TR]
[TD]1 x [/TD]
[TD]Residential Fiber - Flat-Rate - Rs 3,677
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TR]
[TD]One-Time Subscription Fee (Hayai Fiber): Rs. 1,100

Total: 4,777[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Off course opted for Cash on Delivery!

There should be a link on the site which give you all the plans Hayai has on Offer.. so people can compare the plans.

There is a TRAI-style PDF available at www.hayai.in/files/hayai_in_trai.pdf

Fiber vs Copper.

Just wondering, when can we expect an installation? :D

Depends on area. Generally speaking not too long.

I keep my various profiles different and so, would not reveal it here. I am all over the internet with different names everywhere though this is my real name i.e. Zaman. An old member of ICF and that is what I can reveal. :p j/k Back to business, I think it was built today itself using Drupal by Mcgarley himself or somebody else and maybe he would get it done properly very soon. The text is also confusing at times as I mentioned in another post but I suppose he will work on it on the next few days and so, that should not be an issue. Maybe you can wait a few days and get reviews of other users if you are not sure before ordering for the connection. But it is quite trustworthy as Mcgarley is an old user here and even Ripunjay from HNS has confirmed about the same previously. Anyways it is cash on delivery and so, that should not be a problem either.

Heh. I didn't design anything. Even I'm not that colour blind. Most of what is there is all just illustrative from one of the previous people who had partially built the theme. Now we've hired a firm called Achieveee to get it really spiffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back