Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,769
Status
Not open for further replies.
its possible..i'm not quite sure

if i am to believe my settings, it streamed at less than 4-5mbps.
i think its even less than that......there service is getting really pathetic!!! :|

Congrats Mathew for finally launching Hayai broadband without Delaying. :)

So any forum member got a connection yet ? Suggestion to moderators....Can you guys make a sticky of all posts by MG in a particular thread right at the top of a thread...Its easier to get information that way than to read so many pages of conversations.....@MG Congratulations but dude the website looks pathetic...and not polished as one had expected given the time you guys had....Why did it come out like this ?

So any forum member got a connection yet ? Suggestion to moderators....Can you guys make a sticky of all posts by MG in a particular thread right at the top of a thread...Its easier to get information that way than to read so many pages of conversations.....

@MG Congratulations but dude the website looks pathetic...and not polished as one had expected given the time you guys had....Why did it come out like this ?

WE KNOW ABOUT THE SITE. I even told everybody several times over the last few weeks that it would be ugly on launch day.

WE KNOW ABOUT THE SITE. I even told everybody several times over the last few weeks that it would be ugly on launch day.

Okay... Well hoping it would get better ......really really soon............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back