Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,769
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone completed the checkout process and made a payment?

I can confirm that a few people have, yes.

So, what's the (rough) expected time of installation for those customers?

Can be today.. tomorrow or never if it's not feasible or worth it for them? :D

So, what's the (rough) expected time of installation for those customers?

ASAP, of course. We have the obligation to provide the service or provide a refund if we can't fulfill that expectation. Otherwise, the answer remains very similar to what it always has: it varies by area. We will be keeping people updated on the status (mostly by email) until we can confirm and arrange a time to actually install the wiring and equipment. For some people might be this or next week, others might have to wait.

who is the 1st user frm IBF :D

who is the 1st user frm IBF :D

If you're asking me, I won't tell you for privacy reasons and all that other stuff. I also don't have their IBF usernames as a field in their Hayai account so I couldn't really map it, even if I wanted to, unless I specifically knew who someone was.

If you're asking me, I won't tell you for privacy reasons and all that other stuff. I also don't have their IBF usernames as a field in their Hayai account so I couldn't really map it, even if I wanted to, unless I specifically knew who someone was.

That would be me
sanke1 here and sanke4 at hayai :)

Even if I am 41st, I bet 40 before me would be trials or used for testing purposes :D Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back