Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,769
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. I didn't design anything. Even I'm not that colour blind. Most of what is there is all just illustrative from one of the previous people who had partially built the theme. Now we've hired a firm called Achieveee to get it really spiffy.

Not a problem. It is ok but he was asking about the confusing thing and that is why I answered his question. :) Great to know that you have got a firm working as trust is important and website design often contributes to the same. This holds true especially for new users who are not following hayai unlike us who has been tracking IBF and Hayai for quite sometime. I just checked the Achieveee page and could not find any of their previous projects and hence, cannot comment. But some recommended Drupal designers include the ones at the official Drupal directories such as:

Marketplace | drupal.org

You can check their portfolio in their respective websites for better idea but I suppose you have already seen Achieveee's creations and so, hopefully they will make it cool too. :)

What kind of line is this?. Toll free? 000 0000-0000@mgcarley- Finally you did it. Congrats :)

Not a problem. It is ok but he was asking about the confusing thing and that is why I answered his question. :) Great to know that you have got a firm working as trust is important and website design often contributes to the same. This holds true especially for new users who are not following hayai unlike us who has been tracking IBF and Hayai for quite sometime. I just checked the Achieveee page and could not find any of their previous projects and hence, cannot comment. But some recommended Drupal designers include the ones at the official Drupal directories such as:

Marketplace | drupal.org

You can check their portfolio in their respective websites for better idea but I suppose you have already seen Achieveee's creations and so, hopefully they will make it cool too. :)

I know about the directory, but most of the sites done by Drupal "designers" have been much and the same and in some cases, simply modified versions of existing themes (as the existing one is). I wanted something different. Achieveee isn't bound by Drupal, they just need to make a beautiful site, and when they do, all we need to do is get it converted to a Drupal theme.

What kind of line is this?. Toll free? 000 0000-0000

It's like phoning 127.0.0.1.

I'm confused of one thing, why does the INFRASTRUCTURE cost show a speed? If I take, say a 20mbps flat-rate plan of for example, even the INFRASTRUCTURE cost of 550 applies to it too, so then that speed mentioned under INFRASTRUCTURE should also be applicable na?

Yes the infra structure fee is applicable for every connection,The speed mentioned(1000Gbps) there is for Hayai zone(All computers connected to Hayai broadband).
Outside Hayai zone you would have normal speed to which you have subscribed say 20Mbps.

Oh ok, btw is there a FUP on the fixed-rate plans because they're greyed out?

Oh ok, btw is there a FUP on the fixed-rate plans because they're greyed out?
The FUP is there but it is soft in nature i.e it isnt strictly implemented... Like if you are on the 20Mbps flat rate with a 200GB FUP even if u cross 200GB(like say download 250GB) nothing will happen... But if you abuse the network(like download 500-600GB on a 20Mbps flate rate plan) they will call you up & ask you to either reduce your usage or upgrade to a higher capacity plan which is more suitable to ur usage...

I've been using airtel iptv for about a year now and it sucks biggg time..one of these days i might just throw their stb out the window..its soooo slow..! and image quality barely scrapes average and is even more disappointing on a screen as large as my 40"lcd ..only reason i'm sticking with it is the past seven days auto store-play-rewind feature on basically all the channels i watch..so my question is this, is HD iptv from Hayai anywhere in the horizon ? got too much on your plate right now? i searched several threads on the website,couldn't find much..

he has plans to offer iptv in the future but i suppose it would be too early for him to comment about a possible launch date. :) i recently ditched airtel iptv because the quality of service was going down instead of improving.

i know..it's pathetic! Takes 3-5sec to change a channel ! I'm sure over such large bw hayai could provide way better services..i think airtel streams iptv content @8mbps..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back