Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,768
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have like 15 days left for my old net package to end, I hope i will get my connection b4 that :DMy order number is 92, Can u keep updating the status as in on which order number r u working on or something?

^ I have like only 4 days remaining till my net package renewal... Desperately waiting for Hayai to get it working within thes 4 days else will have pay the whole months rent :@

hi MGC, my order no is 48. i assume,you must be having difficulties in providing fiber connections in my area.

if copper is feasible do let me know in advance about the installation, so i can start the process of disconnection with my existing ISP.

Off the top of my head, I think your area might have both Fiber and Copper available, but let the provisioning team confirm the same and get back to you shortly.

Hi, I have like 15 days left for my old net package to end, I hope i will get my connection b4 that :D
My order number is 92, Can u keep updating the status as in on which order number r u working on or something?

We're not going in chronological order or anything, that would be damn near impossible! I can't really sit here continually updating like "#92 please, we're ready for you!" like you're in line at the passport office ;)

^ I have like only 4 days remaining till my net package renewal... Desperately waiting for Hayai to get it working within thes 4 days else will have pay the whole months rent :@

Let the provisioning team confirm the same and get back to you shortly.

Do you also plan to launch landline services?

Not the traditional kind, we have not applied for a license for that yet (I've been told that it costs over 1,000Cr). We can do VOIP to a certain extent but that's about it at the moment.

Hi, I have like 15 days left for my old net package to end, I hope i will get my connection b4 that :D
My order number is 92, Can u keep updating the status as in on which order number r u working on or something?

ok so what i see here is decent speed but poor ping (10mbps ,

What about pune? Its all about mumbai..show pune some love :)Also I read somewhere that you were going to implement a Steam server or something like that ..Any info about that because I am currently beta testing dota2 and I am really excited about this! Also how does Hayai lite perform in pingtest?I am also curious about pings in general to other countries. ---I've added hayai.in on skype ,Is that the fastest way to communicate with you?

ok so what i see here is decent speed but poor ping (10mbps ,

You *should* be able to get less than this from ADSL to a local server, but it's not something I'd expect in this country. For that ping to the US that seems just a tad on the high side but around what I'd expect anyway.

so wait, i'd get a 20mbps or even a 100mbps data pay-per-gb plan, i might still get lag to a server in the US!?! The server i'm always connected to is in NA,and i can obviously see a lot of difference when i'm playing @ 2mbps and when i cross my FUP and speed goes down to 256kbps( :( :( ) , but ^^ sounds like it's not going to be as big an improvement as i'm hoping @ a 10 times faster connection ...??

US east coast;
https://www.speedtest.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back