Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,769
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mathew,

Congrats for feeding us broadband starved users with true high speed broadband. God bless you and your company. I have registered for a connection at Bhandup. I hope it will be a complete fiber connection there. My order details are as follows:

[Order Info Removed]

I have taken the 20 Mbps connection for my Brother-In-Law there.

I have paid by my CC.

Kindly issue him the connection ASAP. I have many others waiting for the connection (including myself at NCR) based on his feedback.

I will be paying for the connection, for him as I am a broadband freak - I used to use 50 Mbps in Taiwan - and I think everyone should have high speed connections:-).

Do start your services in NCR too and I will be the first one to register.

Thanks again and God bless.
Michael.

Bhandup is one of the easiest places for us to service. The provisioning team has your details and the subscriber should get the connection quickly.

Thank you Mathew. Is it possible that you can let me know your contact email. I would like to keep in touch.

----------

*Tears of happiness*

Yes tears of hapiness. Ever since my return to India, I have been starved of a proper fast connection. Tried BSNL - sucked, Tried Tata - sucked, Tried Reliance - was good but far too expensive. Now am currently with Airtel - good but I find the usage limits atrocious. Oh well. Waiting for Hayai to start in NCR:-)

Thank you Mathew. Is it possible that you can let me know your contact email. I would like to keep in touch.

Will PM you from the Hayai site - I assume that your own email address is there?

Yes tears of hapiness. Ever since my return to India, I have been starved of a proper fast connection. Tried BSNL - sucked, Tried Tata - sucked, Tried Reliance - was good but far too expensive. Now am currently with Airtel - good but I find the usage limits atrocious. Oh well. Waiting for Hayai to start in NCR:-)

I moved here from Finland, and before that France, and before that Japan... how do you think I felt? :D

I know the pain. Thanks. I got the PM.In my 3 years of being in Taiwan and my 3.5 years in Singapore with high speed connections, I had one outage in total - at 12:30 AM (in Taiwan) which was fixed in 15 mins. Incredibly great service.I hope Hayai will also provide me that kind of service:-)

I know the pain. Thanks. I got the PM.

In my 3 years of being in Taiwan and my 3.5 years in Singapore with high speed connections, I had one outage in total - at 12:30 AM (in Taiwan) which was fixed in 15 mins. Incredibly great service.

I hope Hayai will also provide me that kind of service:-)

That's what we're aiming for.

I know the pain. Thanks. I got the PM.

In my 3 years of being in Taiwan and my 3.5 years in Singapore with high speed connections, I had one outage in total - at 12:30 AM (in Taiwan) which was fixed in 15 mins. Incredibly great service.

I hope Hayai will also provide me that kind of service:-)
Same here. 4 years being on 50 Mbps Virgin Media in London and now on 512 kbps MTNL.

hi MGC, my order no is 48. i assume,you must be having difficulties in providing fiber connections in my area. if copper is feasible do let me know in advance about the installation, so i can start the process of disconnection with my existing ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back